Get Help

Get Help.  Report a Tip.  Find Safety.  Find Resources.


If you or someone you know is in immediate danger, call 911.

If you or someone you know is being exploited, call local law enforcement.
In Deschutes County, call (541) 693-6911

If you have questions or concerns and want to talk to an advocate,
call J Bar J Youth Services’ at:project at (541) 647-0658

Call or text from anywhere in the U.S.,
contact the National Human Trafficking Hotline:  1-888-373-7888.  Text: 233733 (BeFree)


Local Resources

  • Human Trafficking:  at: project, a program of J Bar J Youth Services, call 541-647-0658
  • Domestic Violence: Saving Grace, call (541-389-7021)
  • Child Abuse:  Oregon Statewide Abuse Reporting Line, call 855-503-SAFE(7233)
  • Runaway and Homeless Youth:  Cascade Youth and Family Center, call (541) 382-0934 or (800) 660-0934
  • YouthLine:  Oregon Youth Line, call 877-968-8491, or text ‘teen2teen’ to 839863
  • Lines for Life: Lines for Life, call 800-273-8255 or text ‘273TALK’ to 839863

National Resource Hotlines